Master Sha’s Tao Calligraphy
Tao Calligraphy is a precious gift that Master Sha and Chinese culture present to the world.
– Professor Da Jun Liu,
I Ching authority, Shandong University, China
This is the first time in my life I have ever heard of Chinese calligraphy and Taoist philosophy ingeniously joined together to serve humanity with maximum power. I have been very privileged to experience it in person. Master Sha is a Chinese national treasure, a rare talent in China and in the world.
– Professor Lin Xu Wang,
Director of the Chinese National Academy of Chinese Painting
Master Sha’s calligraphy is extraordinary, a masterpiece full of movement and interaction. It is not only a treasure and art but is full of healing power. It’s hard to describe the unique feeling and healing energies that touched my soul.
– Zehra Sun,
Art collector, philanthropist, and owner of MDSUN line of skincare products
I have always been successful but there has always been hard work; however, after I began tracing Master Sha’s calligraphies these almost miraculous things started happening in my business. We grew from 5 employees to 50 employees. We had this exponential success in my business. I haven’t been sick once since I began tracing. My energy levels are high and my family is great. It is one of the most valuable things in my life.
– David Meltzer,
Founder of Sports Marketing 1
My business increased ten-fold since I acquired Master Sha’s calligraphy.
– Bruce Chambers,
We, the human race, need more Zhi Gang Sha.
– Dr. Maya Angelou
Practical, useful information and techniques for putting the body’s natural abilities to work on healing — a wonderful contribution.
– Dr. Wayne Dyer
Dr. Sha offers a clear, practical path to learning the secrets of self-healing.
– Marianne Williamson
What Is Tao Calligraphy?
The ancient art of Chinese calligraphy has long been revered for cultivating one’s life force (qi), well-being, happiness, and wisdom. Tao Calligraphy is a unique form created by Master Zhi Gang Sha for the twenty-first century. It builds on traditional Chinese calligraphy by infusing the unique one-stroke Yi Bi Zi calligraphy with Tao (Source) light, blessings, and messages of the greatest Tao qualities of love, forgiveness, compassion, and more. Master Sha created Tao Calligraphy in 2012.
Tao Calligraphy is Oneness writing. It is art, and much more than art. The beauty and expressiveness of the calligraphies can be immediately experienced on a visual and aesthetic level. Being in their presence and opening one’s mind and soul to their messages can bless and bring viewers into contemplative states that create a sense of oneness and an expansion of a higher consciousness.
Tao Calligraphy brings together the essential Taoist principles of following the Way, uniting humanity and Heaven, and cultivating health and longevity with the power of soul, heart, mind, and body.
Art That Goes Beyond Art
As the creator of Tao Calligraphy, Master Sha has integrated Chinese calligraphy with the essence of ancient wisdom and philosophy. Starting with the rare calligraphic style called Yi Bi Zi that uses only one continuous brush stroke, Master Sha has infused this Oneness writing with blessings and power to create an extraordinary new form that conveys the essence of Tao, the Source of all life. With the creation of Tao Calligraphy, Master Sha brings all of his spiritual wisdom, humanitarian experience, and medical and energy mastery to his calligraphy.
Master Sha’s Tao Calligraphies carry permanent light treasures spiritually transmitted during the process of writing Tao Calligraphy. These powerful transmissions create a high frequency vibrational field of light around anyone tracing the Tao Calligraphies.
About Master Sha
Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha is a medical doctor trained in Western medicine (China), traditional Chinese medicine, and acupuncture (Canada). He is a grandmaster of ancient arts, including tai chi, qigong, kung fu, I Ching, and feng shui. As a Tao Grandmaster and an 11-time New York Times bestselling author of twenty-four books, he is a leading authority on Tao healing practices. In 2016, in recognition of Master Sha’s service through the powerful Tao Calligraphies, the State Ethnic Academy of Painting in China appointed Master Sha to the positions of Shu Fa Jia (National Chinese Calligraphy Master), Yan Jiu Yuan (Honorable Researcher Professor), and National and Overseas Board of Advisors Consultant.
In March 2017, forty of Master Sha’s Tao Calligraphies were exhibited at the Cultural Palace of Nationalities in Beijing, China, in a show titled “Keeper of Traditional Chinese Art” curated by the State Ethnic Academy of Painting. Master Sha’s Tao Calligraphies have also been acquired by several major art collections and featured in the documentary film, “The Source Ling Guang [Soul Light] Calligraphies.”
Master Sha is also a very active philanthropist, humanitarian, and founder of the Love Peace Harmony Foundation. In 2006, Master Sha was awarded the Martin Luther King, Jr. Commemorative Commission Award for his outstanding work in promoting peace.
- 373rd-generation lineage holder of Peng Zu (Lao Zi’s teacher)
- Dong Yi Gong qigong and Kong Jian Yi Xue lineages of Master Zhi Chen Guo
- First Disciple and first of two Worldwide Representatives of Master Zhi Chen Guo
- Disciple of “I Ching” authority, Professor Da Jun Liu
- Sole lineage holder of Yi Bi Zi Chinese Calligraphy of Professor Li
Dr. and Master Sha has published twenty-four books. He has been a number one best-selling author on Amazon.com, New York Times and Wall Street Journal. For example:
- #1 Amazon.com bestseller: Soul Communication (2007); Living Divine Relationships (2006)
- #1 New York Times bestsellers: Soul Healing Miracles (2013); Divine Soul Songs (2009); Soul Wisdom (2008)
- New York Times bestsellers: Tao I: The Way of All Life (2010); Tao II: The Way of Healing, Rejuvenation, Longevity, and Immortality (2010); Soul Mind Body Medicine (2006);
- #1 Wall Street Journal bestseller: Soul Over Matter (2016), co-authored with Adam Markel
Honors and Awards
- Appointed Shu Fa Jia (National Chinese Calligraphy Master), Yan Jiu Yuan (Honorable Researcher Professor), and National and Overseas Board of Advisors Consultant: Chinese Nationality Painting Academy 2016
- City of Honolulu Proclamation 2015: May 21, 2015 as Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha Day
- City of Honolulu Certificate 2014: Honoring and Recognizing Miracle Soul Healer
- County of Maui (Hawaii) Proclamation 2014: September 21, 2014 as Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha Day
- Qigong Master of the Year 2002: 5th World Congress on Qigong
- A distinguished faculty member of the Congress: 4th World Congress on Qigong and the 4th American Qigong Association Conference 2001 Awards
- US Congress House of Representatives: Outstanding Chinese Award at 2017 World Chinese Spring Festival Gala
- City of San Marino (California) Commendation 2017
- Los Angeles County Commendation 2016
- Hawaii Senate Honors and Commends 2016
- Hawaii Governor Commendation 2014
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Commemorative Commission Award 2006
Tao Calligraphy is an art.
One qi from beginning to end.