I Love Tao Calligraphy Campaign
Do you LOVE Tao Calligraphy?
If the answer is YES, then help us spread the news by sharing your excitement about the Tao Calligraphy with Master Sha – A Source Healing Retreat, Oct. 6 – 13, on Facebook!
We may offer a SURPRISE GIFT to a post or posts we’ve also shared
that receive lots of likes and shares before Sept. 26!
See our recommendations below!
Learn more about the Tao Calligraphy Retreat
How to Join the Celebration and Sharing
Post your own video or picture with a written post on Facebook anytime starting Sept. 7, up through the retreat. Use the hashtag #ILoveTaoCalligraphy and the address @DrandMasterSha and make sure your post is “Public”. Share it widely on social media! If you want to be sure we see it, share it with us through the form on this page. We will choose those we want to share on Dr. & Master Sha’s Facebook page. Together, we can all spread the word, and we may choose to offer a surprise gift for a post that gets a lot of likes and shares before Sept. 26!
More Suggestions for Your Sharing
- Give your name and location in an opening statement that includes “I love Tao Calligraphy!” Then add something about why you love Tao Calligraphy and your experience with Tao Calligraphy. If you wish, you can end with “and I can’t wait to join the next TCR with Master Sha, Oct. 6 – 13”. This can be done in a video post or in a picture with a brief written post on your Facebook page. Please use the hashtag #ILoveTaoCalligraphy and the address @DrandMasterSha in your post, and make sure your post is “Public” so it can be shared.
- Please use images of Tao Calligraphy in your posts. – either your own on water paper or in ink, one from one of Master Sha’s books or a Tao Calligraphy Card.
- Video recommendations: Make videos that are less than 1 minute long and of good quality (easy to view, hear and understand). If possible, use landscape videos (NOTE: only those in English will be shared on Dr. & Master Sha’s page, so we can determine the content shared).
- How to send videos: Send us a YouTube URL that is made “public” and titled as “I Love Tao Calligraphy!” through the form on this page.
- Recommendations for Facebook posts: Post a picture of you and a Tao Calligraphy and write your post beginning with “I LOVE Tao Calligraphy” and then proceed according to the recommendations for the video above. The text should be no longer than 100 words, preferably less than 75, in English. Send us the URL of your post through the form on this page.
- NOTE: To share a video or a Facebook post with us here is to grant permission for us to sharethe video, Facebook posts and written comments (or portions of each) on Facebook, Master Sha TV, newsletters and more if we choose to.
- Surprise Gift: We reserve the right to offer a surprise gift to a post that gets a lot of likes and shares by Sept. 26th!