Offered with French, German and Dutch translations!
Retreat attendance is by approval only. All Tao Calligraphy Practitioners, Master Teachers of Tao Academy, Guan Yin Lineage Holders and previous attendees of Master Sha’s Tao Calligraphy Retreats are pre-approved to attend and have received registration links via email.
VENUE: Sheraton Parkway has rooms available from July 9-30: Book your room now
Modern science has now confirmed ancient wisdom about the great benefits of many forms of meditation for health, happiness, and much more. Research shows that these ancient spiritual practices have the power to change us on a molecular level, altering the information (messages) stored in our souls, hearts, minds, and bodies that determines the course of our lives. Altering the information within our consciousness and bodies has effects that reverberate in all aspects of our lives, including health, relationships, success in work, better finances, more creativity and intelligence, and more.
Tao Calligraphy is a revolutionary healing art form created by Dr. and Master Sha, transformational leader, medical doctor in China and doctor of traditional Chinese medicine in China and Canada. With Tao Calligraphy, in a meditative state, one stroke is used to write positive words in Chinese characters. Thus, Tao Calligraphy is written with one flow of qi (energy) and is filled with positive messages that cultivate well-being and a sense of oneness. The practice of Tao Calligraphy aligns us with this free flow of energy and the principle of Oneness. This brings balance and more into our lives.
This powerful healing art can bring extraordinary benefits to many aspects of life.
During this retreat you will learn and experience:
- The revolutionary practice of one-stroke Tao Calligraphy.
- Key steps and practices that can support and accelerate your healing journey.
- Simple practices that help you maintain emotional balance and heighten your sense of well-being through your connection with Oneness.
- Step-by-step guidance for how to write powerful positive messages filled with love, forgiveness, compassion and light for yourself and others.
- Soothing meditations and restorative moving practices to open the energy and matter channels within the body.
- The 5 Power Techniques that support healing and rejuvenation, which have been tried and tested by thousands and successfully applied to any aspect of life.
Receive the nourishment of positive messages that can renew energy, resilience, and inner peace, while helping you live more fully connected with your heart and soul, humanity, Mother Earth and the Source.
The benefits of learning the practice of Tao Calligraphy include:
- Having the ability to apply Tao Calligraphy to nourish shifts in consciousness, the opening of your heart and the awakening of your soul intelligence.
- Becoming able to connect deeply with your true nature by doing simple practices on a daily basis.
- Having powerful tools and practices to help clear away unpleasant, limiting thoughts that block your life.
- Attaining a greater ability to live in harmony and balance within yourself and with others.
- Accessing and absorbing uplifting messages and information that can enable you to move toward greater embodiment of the Oneness within Tao Calligraphy.
The ancient wisdom and practice of Tao Calligraphy can help you transform your life. The blessings you will receive at this retreat will serve you and empower you to bless and serve others. Source healing is a key to finding extraordinary well-being and happiness.
Tao Calligraphy with Master Sha
A Source Healing Retreat
July 12-18, 2019
Best Western Parkway Hotel Toronto North
This hotel is on the same premises as Sheraton Parkway, but has no on-line booking functionality.
600 Highway 7 E Richmond Hill, ON L4B 1B2 • 1(800) 780-7234
Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Markham
This hotel is across the street from the Sheraton and is approximately a 7 minute walk.
65 Minthorn Blvd, Markham, ON L3T 7Y9 • (905) 707-6533
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Toronto – Markham
This hotel is north on Leslie Street and is approximately a 8 minute walk.
10 East Pearce St, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 0A8 • (905) 695-5990
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Markham
This hotel is across the street from the Sheraton and is approximately a 9 minute walk.
300 Commerce Valley Dr E, Thornhill, ON L3T 7X3 • (905) 709-6008