Take a mini-vacation from the stress and strain of everyday life. Find balance and harmony in your heart and soul, mind and body. Learn simple, effective practices that you can take with you into every part of your life to be healthier and happier, and more at peace.
Mindfulness is a powerful practice to quiet the heart and mind, and to find inner peace and tranquility. All of us have the capacity for mindfulness. When we develop our innate ability to be mindful, there are proven benefits, including thinking more clearly, feeling less stress, letting go of worry and anxiety, better health, a feeling of greater connectedness and a greater sense of purpose. Millions of people, in all walks of life, practice mindfulness.
Tao Chang is a positive quantum field created through the unique healing art form of Tao Oneness Calligraphy. This field balances our heart and soul, mind and body. Research is showing that this field can have positive effects including increased quality of life, reduced pain, and improved health.
Tao Chang Mindfulness Meditation joins the benefits of mindfulness practice with power of the Tao Chang.
8 Things to Know About Mindfulness
- Mindfulness is not obscure or exotic. It’s familiar to us because it’s what we already do, how we already are. It takes many shapes and goes by many names.
- Mindfulness is not a special added thing we do. We already have the capacity to be present, and it doesn’t require us to change who we are. But we can cultivate these innate qualities with simple practices that are scientifically demonstrated to benefit ourselves, our loved ones, our friends and neighbors, the people we work with, and the institutions and organizations we take part in
- You don’t need to change. Solutions that ask us to change who we are or become something we’re not have failed us over and over again. Mindfulness recognizes and cultivates the best of who we are as human beings.
- Mindfulness has the potential to become a transformative social phenomenon. Here’s why:
- Anyone can do it. Mindfulness practice cultivates universal human qualities and does not require anyone to change their beliefs. Everyone can benefit and it’s easy to learn.
- It’s a way of living. Mindfulness is more than just a practice. It brings awareness and caring into everything we do—and it cuts down needless stress. Even a little makes our lives better.
- It’s evidence-based. We don’t have to take mindfulness on faith. Both science and experience demonstrate its positive benefits for our health, happiness, work, and relationships.
- It sparks innovation. As we deal with our world’s increasing complexity and uncertainty, mindfulness can lead us to effective, resilient, low-cost responses to seemingly intransigent problems.
For more on the proven benefits of mindfulness practice, go here: