|March 16: 10 am – 12 pm||In Person Webcast|
|March 17: 10 am – 12 pm||In Person Webcast|
|March 17: 5 – 7 pm||In Person Webcast|
Available in French, Dutch and German via teleconference.
Tao Chang Healing with Master Sha
Research confirms that meditative practices have the power to change us on a molecular level, altering the information stored in our souls, hearts, minds, and bodies that determines the course of our lives. Altering this information in positive ways is what improves our health, relationships, success in work, finances, creativity, intelligence, and more.
Dr. and Master Sha, transformational leader, medical doctor in China and doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine in China and Canada, has created the unique meditative healing art and practices of Tao Calligraphy and Tao Chang.
Tao refers to the Source. When Master Sha writes Tao Calligraphy, he connects with Tao (Source) to write sacred, positive messages in a special kind of Oneness writing. This brings the information, energy and matter of Tao into the calligraphy.
Several Tao Calligraphies create a Tao Chang, which is powerful Field of Love that carries the information, energy and matter of many Tao (Source) qualities. To meditate or receive blessings from within this field can transform our information, energy and matter, which can create new possibilities and outcomes in our lives.
Thousands of people around the world practice Tao Chang and Tao Calligraphy meditation to benefit their lives. You can see just a few of the many who have shared their stories on this page. Scientific research is also documenting positive results. For example, it was found that Tao Calligraphy practice substantially reduced recovery time and pain levels in hospital patients, along with having many other positive effects on the mind and body.1 This and other research is being presented at medical conferences and published in medical journals.
In these Tao Chang Healing Sessions, you will experience the power of Tao Chang and Tao Calligraphy directly from their founder, Dr. and Master Zhi Gan Sha. You will learn:
- How Tao Calligraphy and Tao Chang work to facilitate healing and transformation in any area of life
- How to trace, meditate and practice with Tao Calligraphy and Tao Chang to raise your frequency, vibration and consciousness, to transform negative information to positive information, and to transform life challenges
- What Tao Chang Blessings are and how they can help you
- How to receive and apply Tao Chang Blessings
- How to bless yourself and others with Tao Calligraphy and Tao Chang
Some of the benefits you may experience are:
- Feelings of deep love, peace, optimism and other positive states of consciousness
- Indications of change, or transformation within your soul, heart, mind and body, which vary from individual to individual
- Release of blockages at the spiritual level and in your heart, consciousness (mind) and body (energy and matter)
- Heightened awareness and connection with Source or with the higher realms and beings of light
- Relief of symptoms that were present before or during the session
- A new outlook on your life, your situations and more
You will also have the opportunity to register for special Tao Chang Blessings from Master Sha.
We invite everyone to join Master Sha to experience the power, wisdom and blessings of Tao Chang and Tao Calligraphy.
1 Tao Calligraphy Meditation in Health Recovery, at the Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine (AIMH) Annual Conference (September 22–26, 2018, San Diego, CA) and the 16th Annual International Restorative Medicine Conference 2018: Trends in Nutrition, Pain Management, and Body Mind Therapies (September 27–30, 2018, Burlington, Vermont).
Tao Chang Healing with Master Sha, Honolulu
March 16-17, 2019
The Venue: The Four Seasons Resort Oahu at KoOlina
Address: 92-1001 Olani Street, Kapolei, Hawaii 96707
Distance from Honolulu airport: 19.8 miles
For reservation to Four Seasons hotel: Room reservations will be made directly with the Hotel by calling 1-844-387-0308. Guests should refer to “Master Sha Calligraphy Healing Retreat” room block when calling in. Guest may also email email@example.com
Alternate accommodation options nearby:
Marriott’s Ko Olina Beach Club
Address: 92-161 Waipahe Place, Ko’Olina Resort, Kapolei, HI 96707
Distance to event: .8 Mile
Embassy Suites by Hilton Oahu Kapolei
Address: 725 Manawai St, Kapolei, HI 96707
Distance to event: 4.4 miles (estimate 10 min drive)
Hampton Inn & Suites Oahu Kapolei
Address: 91-5431 Kapolei Pkwy #900
Distance to event: 6.2 miles (estimate 15 min drive)