Master Sha Tao Center • Honolulu

Soul Ohana • Hawaii

Weekly Practices • Hawaii

Tao Calligraphy • Hawaii

E Komo Mai

Experience fitness for the soul and mind in the Tao Calligraphy Healing Field. We offer guided still and moving meditation practices within this field, which have helped thousands of people release the underlying blockages to their stress and pain, leading to greater wellness, relaxation and peace from within.

“I injured my right knee – sprained it, about 2 weeks ago now. I even had a steroid shot on Monday, but nothing was working. Today I was limping with a pain level of 6 and some tightness in my knee. After being in the Tao Calligraphy Healing Field and tracing for about 5 – 10 minutes, my pain has gone down from level 6 to level 1. I was walking on it and I barely feel it now. Thank you!” — D.A.

“I came here to the Master Sha Tao Center for the first time. I’ve been suffering from pain for a long, long time, for over 20 years. I have pain all over my body, but the major pain I have is in my right leg, the hip, calf and foot. The pain level was, I would say, about a 7 or 8 throughout my leg, and I received the blessing from Orlena and Diane and right now, I would say my pain is at a 2 or 3, so I have had at least 50% relief.” — V.

“I tore my hamstring while surfing…the doctors said it would take eight weeks to heal. By coming into the Tao Calligraphy field and practicing regularly, I was able to heal in half the time.” — P.S.

“After tracing the Tao Calligraphy for ankles for 10 minutes, the stiffness from my old ankle injury was gone!” — H.K.

Come experience what this practice can do for you!

Find the next session on our Events page.