Certified Master Teacher

Master Lenore Cairncross

Phone: 27824694549
Email: Lenore.Cairncross@drsha.com

Master Lenore Cairncross

Master Lenore has been leading the Master Sha’s Soul Healing Cape Town group for the last four years. She offers weekly Soul Healing meditations, regular Soul Healing workshops for Divine Healing Hands, for relationships, finances and more, as well as personal consultations for healing and transforming health, relationships, finances and every aspect of life.

Lenore Cairncross is a Disciple and Certified Master Teacher of Master Zhi Gang Sha. Before she met Master Sha, she was searching for greater fulfilment in her life. She has consciously been on a spiritual path for the last eight years. While her life appeared good from the outside, on the inside she felt there was something missing. She began to explore different meditation techniques as well as yoga and energy healing modalities. While she met different teachers and healers along the way, she always felt there was a limit to how much they could guide her.

Master Lenore’s Personal Experience

I was searching for a Master who could guide me on this path. I was searching for my life purpose. In late 2008, as I was reading and collecting many spiritual books, I found Soul Mind Body Medicine by Master Zhi Gang Sha at a bookshop in Cape Town, South Africa, where I live. No one had ever told me about Master Sha. Within the book, I saw many different techniques to heal various health challenges. Master Sha’s teaching resonated deeply with my heart and soul:

I have the power to heal myself.
You have the power to heal yourself.
Together we have the power to heal the world.
— Master Sha

When I went on to Master Sha’s website, there was a trailer for the movie, Soul Masters, which features Master Sha and his spiritual father Master Guo. As I watched the trailer, I cried because my soul knew that I was going home, I had found the Master I was searching for, I had found Master Sha. In October 2009, I had the great honor to meet Master Sha in person at my first Soul Healing and Enlightenment Retreat on in Hawaii. Since meeting Master Sha, my life and the lives of my loved ones have been extremely blessed and I have found my life purpose. Everything that I ever dreamed of for my soul journey and even that which I did not even dream of as being possible, is possible with Master Sha.

Master Sha shares in his books:

The purpose of life is to serve. I have committed my life to this purpose. Service is my life mission. To serve is to make others healthier and happier.
— Master Sha

It is my great honor to commit my life to service, to becoming a purer, more humble, unconditional universal servant to make others healthier and happier.