Certified Master Teacher

Master Kirsten Ernst

Phone: 43 699 13396815
Email: Kirsten.Ernst@drsha.com

Master Kirsten Ernst

After more than 20 years of intensive spiritual studies of various traditions, Master Kirsten met Master Zhi Gang Sha in June 2007 at a workshop in Germany.

She recognized his unique abilities to teach and to summarize profound and sacred soul wisdom in one-sentence secrets. His teachings empowered students to “unsquare their heads,” so that they could open their hearts and minds through the power of soul. She witnessed Master Sha’s genuine desire ″to serve humanity and Mother Earth,” and immediately joined all available trainings. Shortly thereafter, Master Kirsten began to translate his teleclasses for the growing number of German-speaking students.

She deeply connected with Master Sha’s spiritual task – to teach humanity the significance of Universal Service, Soul Self-Renewal, and Soul Power. Master Sha’s books answered her questions about the true purpose of life, as well as the final goal of the soul’s journey.

Master Kirsten decided to pursue a soul-fueled personal life and work life, and in 2010 she left her career as a telecommunications and e-learning solutions Sales Representative to join Universal Soul Service  as Master Sha’s German translator for events and for his books.

Throughout her dedicated and intense studies with Master Sha she has earned several certifications, including:  Tao Hands, Soul Practitioner, and Master Teacher. She has been selected and approved to be a Certified Master Teacher.

I encourage everyone to connect with the power of love, forgiveness and compassion. Make a personal commitment to change your life, regain your well-being, emotional balance, mental clarity and spiritual upliftment. I would love to share my experience and development with you and empower you to turn your challenges in opportunities to grow.”

Master Kirsten serves in Austria offering Soul Power workshops,  retreats, and private consultations to help people understand the root cause of life’s blockages and how to overcome them to experience substantial shifts in their lives.

You can reach her at Kirsten.Ernst@drsha.com.