David Lusch - Master Sha David Lusch - Master Sha

David Lusch

Teacher Level
Certified Leading Master Teacher and Healer of Tao Academy
Region of Residence
London

David Lusch is a Certified Grandmaster Teacher and Practitioner of Tao Academy, grand master of the Tao Calligraphy Healing Field, and the Director of the Tao Academy. As one of its leading teachers, he has assisted in the training of thousands of practitioners worldwide. As one of eight authority Tao Teachers to spread Master Sha’s highest teaching and wisdom, David offers secret and sacred wisdom, practices, and healing blessings. David is the author of How I Healed My Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder and a co-author of the Amazon bestseller Greatest Forgiveness: Bring Joy & Peace to Your Life with the Power of Unconditional Forgiveness. David is currently the head of UK Operations at the Master Sha Tao Center in London.

David is one of the top teachers in the Tao Academy.  His expertise, wisdom, and knowledge have assisted in training over one thousand Soul Practitioners and Teachers and Tao Hands Practitioners worldwide.

David received a B.S. in Business Administration from California State University, Hayward. He is an alumnus of Alpha Phi Omega. He previously worked in the high-tech industry.

“My mission is to teach humanity and souls and bring them to the Tao. It is to assist my most beloved spiritual father, Master Zhi Gang Sha, in accomplishing the Tao mission: to transform the consciousness of humanity and all souls and enlighten them in order to create love, peace, and harmony for humanity, Mother Earth, and all universes.”

– David Lusch

Blessings and Services

You may be looking for ways to renew and uplift your life. Master David offers you a way through special blessings.

Soul Guidance Services

You may have questions, challenges. or blockages in your life for which you need spiritual guidance. Soul Guidance can be given for any aspect of your life. They can guide you in:

• Making important business or career decisions
  • Parenting a child
  • Finding your true love
  • Discovering your life purpose
  • Improving any part of your life
  • And much more

Each soul service is unique and personalized for you. Spiritual guidance on how to overcome obstacles and challenges is given. Guidance is often experienced with “aha!” moments of love, compassion, peace, or clarity.

Working with David

David works with people from all over the world in person and over the telephone and internet. Contact David to schedule a personal consultation or to book him for an event. He would be honored to serve and work with you.