Certified Master Teacher

Master Carol Liu

Phone: +61-404-010-808
Email: Carol.Liu@drsha.com

Master Carol Liu

Master Carol Liu is not only a Certified Master Teacher but also the 1st and only Master Sha Tao Calligraphy Lineage Holder.

In 2012 Carol Liu came across the teachings of Master Sha and this began her spiritual journey.

“”The purpose of life is to serve”” had a strong calling for her to serve unconditionally with an open heart as a way to offer gratitude and appreciation. She has a deep connection to offering calligraphy teaching. Her service and intense training has allowed her to develop rapidly to be chosen as a Certified Master Teacher in 2015.

During Master Sha’s event in November 2015, Master Carol received the huge honour of becoming the first Master Sha Tao Calligraphy Lineage Holder. No one else carries this lineage at this time. This is most sacred. This is most powerful. This is most unique!

Master Carol is honored to be:

• First and only Master Sha Tao Calligraphy Lineage Holder
  • Certified Master Teacher trained by Master Zhi Gang Sha
  • Soul Leader of Australia
  • Guan Yin Lineage Holder
  • Tao Calligraphy Master Practitioner
  • Tao Soul Light Calligraphy Certified Teacher
  • Certified Tao Soul Light Calligraphy Soul Practitioner
  • Certified  Soul Practitioner
  • Certified Tao Hands Practitioner

Master Carol would be honored to serve you, your loved ones and your pets. She can offer teaching and guidance to help with every aspect of life.

Some testimonials:

“”I have to share my joy at the report I got from Warwick my Beautiful chiropractor. It shows in documented form the healing that has been happening in three weeks as I have been tracing the Tao Guang Calligraphy Carol created for me. Just think about healing a 13-year-old damaged leg in just three weeks to this degree. Now I have set the aim to continue and have Warwick keep documenting this healing.Wow !!””

— B.A.

“”He’s much better thanks… Said he feels like he is recovering – but to me he is back to himself as opposed to not feeling present at all. Thank you xxx.””

— A.M.

“”Yesterday I felt much better. No more pains or discomfort it’s feels like there is a little more integrating to go but it feels like my digestive system has healed.””

— A.F.

“”Once, every aspect of life a challenge, to, in a few short weeks, an enthusiastic learner and enjoys writing whereas last term she rarely wrote her name and has earned many class awards for great improvement.””

— A.S.

“”I would like to offer my sincere thank you to my best friend Carol; she has offered me unconditional support and guidance to study the wisdom of Tao and Divine Souls. She has truly transformed my life. Thank you Carol.””

— C.T.

“”I would like to share one more experience on soul healing miracles. On my son’s preschool graduation day, he isn’t feeling too well and he was in fever. I’ve spoken to his school principle that he may not be able to attend the graduation in the evening. I contacted Carol and she kindly offered a remote healing session on him. A miracle came true, he was feeling much better later and was happy to attend his graduation.””

— C.T.